The stainless steel v-shaped stays make for easy fitting and the quick release Secu-clips are far safer than standard fixings, preventing front wheel lock up in case of a foreign object getting trapped between guard and wheel. The mudguards have no sharp edges and are amazingly flexible. The production process involves the encapsulation of fine aluminium foil within a matrix of high performance plastic. This process provides high resistance to corrosion and resulting in a high degree of flexibility.
- 45mm guard previously known as P45
- With traditional and unmistakable decorative stripes
- 3.4 mm stainless steel
- Bolts and nuts from stainless steel
- Front fork crown fitting, sliding bridge and fixed bridges of stainless steel
- Including stainless steel assembly kit
- Secu Clip "break-away" fittings on front stays avoid blocking of the wheel when an object gets between tyre and mudguard