Crash Damage Assessment
Crash Damage Assessment £35
No one plans to be involved in an accident, but sometimes incidents happen and we are here to make the process of getting your bike back to its pre-accident condition as simple as possible.
Following the assessment, we will produce a report with a quotation to repair or replace on a like-for-like basis, which can be submitted for insurance purposes.
Our crash damage assessment involves a full check of your bicycle to determine the components that need to be replaced.
Our assessment includes items that may only be cosmetically damaged, which adds to the cost of bringing the bike back to standard.
Assessment is carried out by our trained mechanics and includes:
- Discussion with rider about the nature of the crash to identify damage hot spots;
- Visual inspection of frame and components, including removal of the fork and inspection;
- Measurement of frame alignment and tracking including checking of the fork alignment and drop outs to identify twisting;
- Assessment of the drivetrain to identify damage to components that may affect gear shifting or cause future issues;
- Check for cosmetic damage.
Condor Cycles operates a booking system to ensure the smooth and efficient running of the workshop.
We’ll always endeavour to help carry out crash damage assessments quickly, but a booking is required.