A stunning off-road pedal that sits at the top of Shimano's pedal offering. The XTR M9100 is used by some of the fastest cyclo-cross and mountain bike riders in the world. The updated design clears mud for efficiently and a wider edge-to-edge contact area for enhanced power transfer. The pedal is supplied with single release cleats, which unlock the foot when the heel is rotated outwards.
- This XTR pedal is ideally suited for cross country racing due to its lightweight compact design
- SPD - recessed, walkable cleat design
- Average weight 310g
- Beautifully constructed with a strong and slender spindle, using an 8 mm Allen wrench mounting syst
- Teflon coated open binding system with slim oval axle body housing sheds mud efficiently and reduce
- Sealed cartridge axle system for reliability and simplified low maintenance
- Easy entry system and tension adjustment provides plenty of support and holds the cleat firmly in p