Shimano GRX, with its gravel specific ergonomics, optimized gearing options, rugged reliability, and quiet and stable drivetrain, sets itself apart from the rest of the component world.
GRX hydraulic disc brake 11-speed Di2 STI's give you control, modulation and power with minimal effort in all riding conditions.
- Higher brake lever axis and curved brake lever,improves grip and confidence on choppy surfaces and descents
- Raised hood head prevents hand misalignment and slippage
- Recessed finger notch prevents upward slipping
- Anti-slip texture and brake lever coating gives higher braking efficiency and reduces fatigue on long rides
- 11-speed E-tube Di2 compatible
- Levers are supplied without electrical cables, as these need to be ordered separately to suit
- Kit contains bled right hand ST-RX815 STI, BR-RX810 flat mount front brake calliper with pads, hose and mineral oil (without rotor or adapter)