Loaded with features that have trickled down from Shimano's top-of-the-line XTR model, the Deore M6000 Shadow+ 10 Speed Rear Mech offers you pro-level performance without the pro-level price tag.
Thanks to its clutch system, this mech allows you to push yourself hard on the roughest trails, without worrying about chain slap or drop. It also delivers ultra-quick, quiet shifts and with its fluorine coated bushings, shifting requires minimal rider effort.
Shadow+: This technology provides a less distracting, quiet drivetrain as the rear derailleur stabiliser reduces chain slap. A simple solution for chain drop, which is lighter and more efficient than roller type chain devices.
Additional Features:DYNA-SYS compatibleLow profile design reduces the risk of damageDirect mount compatibleSingle tension spring prevents contact with the chainstayDirect cable routing prevents snaggingImproved stability and chain retention longevityCompatible with wide range cassette (medium GS version only)Fluorine-coated link bushings for low-friction operation
- Material: Main: Steel; Body: GFRP and Aluminium
- Gearing: 10-Speed
- Mount: Standard (direct mount compatible)
- Capacity: 41T (Medium GS version), 43 teeth (long SGS version)
- Maximum Large Sprocket: 42T (medium GS version), 36T (long SGS version)
- Maximum Chainring Size Difference: 10T (medium GS version), 22T (long SGS version)
- Recommended Chain: HG-X 10-Speed
- Derailleur Pulleys: 11T
- High-efficiency drivetrain for aggressive trail riding
- Light shifting effort
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra
- Speed: 11 Speed
- Commuter: Yes
- Touring: Yes
- Cyclocross: Yes
- Time Trial: Yes
- MTB: Yes