The Shimano Acera M360 7/8-Speed Rear Mech offers a light shifting action operation and over-size pulleys for a wide gear choice.
This rear mountain bike derailleur is compatible with 7 and 8-Speed drivetrains.
- Oversize 13-tooth tension and guide pulleys to reduce noise and wear
- Extension spring and low-friction fluorine-coated link pivot bushing result in a light shifting action
- Top normal spring for use with RapidFire shifters
- IG and HG chain, 7- and 8-speed compatible
- For use with 28 to 34 tooth low rear sprockets, total capacity 43 teeth