The Zonda C17 sits in the the middle of Campagnolo wheel range and has become a staple training and fast riding wheelset for Campagnolo groupset owners. The new C17 version has a wider rim to ensure a more efficient shape of the tyre to improve cornering and grip.
The Zonda Disc brake wheelset is not only more reactive when compared to the rim brake version but it is also 25g lighter than its closest competitor.
Ideal for disc ready framesets, the new Zonda Disc hubs hubs use cup and cone bearings with a new adjustment lockring with a microsetting feature which for accurate adjustment of the hub and its bearings that greatly reduces the possibility of any play in the wheel. The wheelset is currently only available for Shimano/SRAM freehubs.
- New asymmetric rims profile (26 - 28mm) milled rim: this machining makes possible to reduce the peripheral weight of the rim and makes the wheel extremely reactive.
- G3 technology applied also to the front wheel to better perform at high braking power.
- Front wheel spokes:14 spokes in stainless steel section diameter 2/1.6/2mm (left side - braking side), 7 spokes in stainless steel section diameter 2/1.6/2mm (right side).
- 7 spokes in stainless steel section diameter 2/1.6/2mm (left side - braking side), 14 spokes in stainless steel section diameter 2/1.6/2mm (right side - cassette side).
- Nipples: black anodized self-locking nipples outside the rim allows for easy maintenance.
- Cup and cone bearings: easy bearing adjustment that reduces possible bearing play, maintaining performances over time and keeping the optimal contact angle between ball and track.
- New adjusting locking with microsetting tech: for an accurate adjustment of the hub that prevents the creation of any play.
- 21 spokes in stainless steel with Mega G3 system: ensures extremely good stiffness and reactivity, reinforcement on braking side at the front and cassette side at the rear. it gives a very race design to the wheelset.