- Rider interview
- Pre-fit bike measurement
- Saddle height
- Saddle position
- Cleat position and type
- Handlebar stem length
- Stack height/overall reach
- Bar width
- Adjustments and advice
- Post-fit report and measurements
- Free of charge follow-up fitting if required
Why is a bike fitting important?
- A professional bike fitting from Condor will allow you to make the most of your physical strengths and help you work on your weaknesses.
- Identifies and decrease discomfort when cycling such as knee pain, lower back ache, numb feeling in hands, discomfort in shoulders.
- Old injuries picked up doing another activity can affect how you ride, we can identify weaknesses and address any issues.
- The position of your cycling contact points is crucial. Everybody's feet, their hands, leg and arm length, flexibility and even where they sit is different. A Condor bike fitting will find your unique dimensions.
Bike fitting is an art that is honed through experience. At our London store we look beyond the computer software and lasers to provide fact-driven analysis that ensures you are engaged with the fit and educated on the changes and suggestions being made to your bike position. The result is your bicycle is truly fitted to you, maximising efficiency and performance while avoiding discomfort or injury.
Full Bike Fitting
Cleat & Pedal Fitting
- Rider Interview
- Gait and foot form analysis
- Shoe fit appraisal
- Cleat alignment
- Cleat fitting (if new pair being fitted)
- Rider pre fit interview
- Assessment of current shape and position of your saddle
- Fore and aft saddle position on rails
- Saddle angle
- Assessment if you are purchasing a new saddle, saddle fitting and alignment
- Saddle width assessment
- Adjustments, advice & post fit report
What is a pre-fit interview?
During the fitting session, we will spend some time talking through your cycling background, how long you have been using the bike, injury history, goals, and what you are looking to achieve from the fit.
Measurements from your bike 'pre-fit' will be noted down including the make, model, and size of the frame.
Our post-fit report
We will then summarise what we have done during the fit and why we have done it. If components need to be changed for a different type or size, the bike will be booked into the workshop as soon as possible for the work to be carried out.
The new measurements for your bike setup will then be noted down and put into a summary report.
A bike fitting is included with all new bike or frame purchases
A bike fitting is one of the most important parts of cycling. This is why it is included for free when you purchase a new bicycle from us. We don't use magic tools or simply input rider measurements to a computer — this is carried out by our trained bike fitting staff who have experience and knowledge.
We know that everyone is different and has different needs, and our skilled fitting technicians use their years of experience and multiple fitting methods to spot what a computer can't.