Bluetooth and ANT+ Heart Rate Sensor with Calorie Tracking and Memory.
Every effort counts with the TICKR X. Designed to help you get the most out of any workout, the TICKR X tracks heart rate, calories burned, running analytics, and indoor cycling cadence.
Equipped with Bluetooth and ANT+ technology, it connects to your favorite training apps, GPS watches, and bike computers, and now supports up to three simultaneous Bluetooth connections.
Its new design makes it the lightest and slimmest heart rate monitor on the market, plus the new integrated heart rate sensor and strap design provide a more secure connection and fit! TICKR X even has 50 hours of onboard memory for heart rate and calorie data, giving you the freedom to train device-free.
- The integrated sensor and strap design of the TICKR X provides a more secure connection and a more secure fit to prevent sliding and shifting while working out.
- At 1.7oz (48g) and 12.01mm thick, the TICKR is the lightest and slimmest heart rate monitor and strap combination on the market, not to mention the most comfortable!
- TICKR X supports up to three simultaneous Bluetooth connections for a trouble-free start to your workout.
- Two LED lights show visual confirmation of the TICKR X connection status via Bluetooth and / or ANT+: searching for a connections (blue slow blinking light), connecting (blue fast blinking light), and reading heart rate (red blinking at current beats per minute).
- When TICKR X is paired with a GPS multi-sport or running watch, the ANT+ Running Dynamics will be broadcast on the TICKR X and recorded on the watch for real-time feedback. Seeing this data in real-time can help you make form adjustments, such as proper cadence, to improve your performance during your workout.
- Both ANT+ and Bluetooth capabilities allow for a wireless connection to both smartphones and GPS devices at the same time or separately.
- TICKR X measures vital workout metrics, including heart rate, calorie burn, and workout duration in real-time with the Wahoo Fitness app. These metrics can also be sent to compatible third-party apps that track these metrics.
- The front connection on the TICKR X sensor and strap allows you to gear up and go quickly. You donâ€™t have to fumble through side placements of snaps and hook
- Includes a coin cell battery that can last for over 500 hours of workouts.
- With on-board memory that can record your workout, the TICKR X allows you to leave your smartphone behind and still capture heart rate, calorie burn, and workout duration. The memory holds up to a 50 hours of workouts!
- When paired with the Wahoo Fitness App and an indoor cycling workout is selected, the TICKR X will measure cycling cadence.
- The TICKR X has a built-in accelerometer that measures indicators of running form: Stride cadence, vertical oscillation, and ground contact time.
- TICKR X features a special workout mode for tracking speed and distance data while running on the treadmill. After a completed calibration exercise in the Wahoo Fitness App, the TICKR X uses your ground contact time and time of workout, to accurately determine your distance and pace while running on a treadmill.
- When using the Wahoo Fitness App, the TICKR X measures running form and efficiency across three dimensions that can help you improve your individual running form.
- Made from advanced performance materials, the TICKR X strap is designed to fit comfortably chest, yet stay securely in place during intense activity.
- Connect directly via Bluetooth to your Apple Watch or Apple TV as another option for gathering heart rate data while you workout.
- Works seamlessly with over 50 apps - including Zwift, The Sufferfest, Peloton for cycling and Runkeeper and MapMyRun for running.