When the paved road ends, Recon begins. Designed for riders who take one look at that switch from paved to gravel and say ‘yes please’, the Recon Mixed Terrain shoe is the perfect blend of durable, comfortable, and adventurous. With its stiff FACT carbon sole and Body Geometry footbed, you’ll feel a great connection to the bike, which translates to power as you tackle fireroad and paved climb alike. And should you encounter any obstacles that say hike-a-bike, the grippy SlipNot™ tread delivers superb traction for confidently scrambling over the rough stuff. Navigate on road and off with the comfortable and versatile Recon shoe.
- Body Geometry sole and footbed.
- SlipNot rubber tread for confident traction on all terrain with removable toe studs.
- Engineered FACT carbon/composite sole for power transfer.
- Lacelock elastic keeps laces out of the chainrings.
- Classic low profile heel for ankle comfort with 3M reflective collar for visibility.