The removal of traditional mechanical cables in favour of electrical wires not only eliminates poor shifting caused by contaminates, corrosion and stretching, but provides effortless gear shifts.
Ultegra Di2 uses a fully removable individual cable system from the battery indicator junction box enabling fine tuning with the correct cable length to each component for easy and tidy fitment.
- This kit contains SM-JC40 bottom bracket junction, SM-BMR1 long external type bottle cage battery mount, EW-SD50 individual wires: 1X 950 mm, 1X 500 mm, 2X 300 mm and SM-EWC2 black stick on wire covers: 3X 300 mm, 3X 50 mm
- Ultegra Di2 also requires a handlebar cable set to connect the shifters to a battery indicator junction box (comes with handlebar cable)
- External cable sets are ideal for upgrading your current bike to Ultegra Di2 if it does not feature the internal cable routing option
- EW-SD50 individual wires are available in varying lengths, there is no need (or facility) to cut these cables
- Reliable and secure water resistant connectors