Elite road racers demand reliable and precise shifting, 11-speed Dura-Ace R9100 delivers with its super-lightweight yet durable design.
Lighter and intuitive shifting operation thanks to toggle link leverage construction.
Thanks to improvements in the cage design outer trim is no longer required allowing the rider to focus on racing.
- Lightweight nickel-plated forged alloy chain cage reduces weight and increases rigidity whilst resisting abrasion from the chain
- Extra wide pivot link and optimised spring tension gives a rigid, flex free shift while being smooth and light action
- Forged aluminium construction reduces weight without sacrificing durability
- Hard-wearing finish expected of Dura-Ace
- Integrated cable tension adjustment
- Maximum capacity of 16 teeth, for use with outer rings 50-55T
- Weight: 67 g (braze-on)