Elite road riders demand the best and Dura-Ace components are precision engineered for ultimate performance and durability. Build your next set of race wheels with the Dura Ace 9000 hubs and you won't be disappointed.
- Oversized axle has increased rigidity torsionally and laterally removing axle flex when under compression from the quick release, thus improving rotational smoothness and durability
- Labyrinth double contact sealing - low-friction seals effectively shut out water, mud and dirt without affecting rotational smoothness
- Borozon treated bearing races - super mirror finish bearing races reduce friction providing silky smooth and precise bearing rotation
- Cold forged and machined aluminium hub shell and oversized 7075 alloy axle keep the wheel weight to a minimum
- Quick and easy bearing assembly and maintenance via a simple to use digital click adjuster removing the need for cone spanners
- Weight: 120g