Metier's Beacon jacket is the world's first performance cycling jacket with integrated wearable LED technology. The jacket features two front lights, which emit 160 lumen light and a set of rear LED lights set at the base of the jacket emitting 22 lumen red rear light.
Constructed from performance form fitting fabric, the Beacon jacket is hydrophobic and wind-resistant and features a reflective print pattern across the back to enhance visability in low light conditions.
Use the jacket during the day to stave off poor weather and by night enhance you visibility out on the road. The lighting is controlled by a small removable USB rechargeable battery pack and offers up to 72 hours ride time.
- Integrated BrightRide LED technology
- Hydrophobic fabric with DWR double finish repels rain
- Fully taped seams for extra water resistance
- Quick Dry Technology
- Thermo-regulation prevents overheating
- AquaGuard® Vislon® water resistant zipper with easy grip puller
- 4 way stretch fabric for aero-fit
- Drill holes in rear pockets to let out rain water
- Reflective ‘Shift’ print on the rear of the garment
- Brushed inside for warmth and comfort
|Lighting and Battery Run Time|
The lighting control unit is removable and features a 1000mAh Lithium-ion battery with a 3hour charge time using a Micro USB
- Integrated BrightRide LED System
- Lights front: 160 lumens UHI (Ultra High Intensity)
- Lights back: 22 lumens UHB (Ultra High Brightness)
- 120° Viewing angle
- 3 Settings to the lights
- Slow Flash : Upto 72 hours ride time (30ms On, 350ms Off)
- Fast Flash : Upto 72 hours ride time (20ms On, 200ms Off)
- Constant : Upto 12 hours ride time