The new Campagnolo Bora Ultra 35 (clincher) features the versatility of a wheelset that brings results on any road terrain & in any weather. Lightness, aerodynamics, & comfort are all winning attributes of the Bora Ultra 35. The secret of this legendary wheel lies in the details that make it truly unique and unrivalled. And the innumerable victories are its best testimony. The Bora Ultra wheel is entirely hand-assembled by a specialised Campagnolo technician and is checked in every tiny detail with electronic instrumentation. This ensures maximum performance and reliability for all Campagnolo wheels. Perhaps the most noticeable improvement will come in the form of a new, wider profile of the Bora rim. Moving the width from 20.5mm to 24.2mm allowed engineers not only to improve upon aerodynamics but also to house wider clincher tyres. The wider tyres increase control as the contact area between tyre and asphalt is increased, thus improving grip in addition to creating a more comfortable ride.
- Weight: 1370g
- Full carbon mid-profile rim (35mm) for clincher use that provides excellent aerodynamics
- CULT bearing technology that provides maximum smoothness for maximum performance
- Rim Dynamic Balance (RDB) is a system that assures perfect balancing of the rim even at high speeds
- 3Diamant treatment that improves carbon braking performance to the point of feeling similar to aluminium in all conditions
- Aerodynamic spokes and the Anti-Rotation system (allows spokes to maintain the best aerodynamic position)
- Carbon fibre provides a high degree of lateral stiffness and reduces weight to a minimum