The Patch of Honour Bundle includes both The Second Breakfast Society and Power Plait iron-on patch.
The Second Breakfast Society - open to all that follow the club's principles - we wake up early to move, we reward ourselves with a second breakfast.
The Power Plait represents waking up and positively putting on your uniform. Stepping outside and knowing whatever happens today, you and your literal or metaphoric power plait have got this.
Details on how to iron on:
- Step 1: Warm up the iron to the hottest setting. Focus. Don't try to multi-task and do not use the steam whilst applying.
- Step 2: Place your Patch of Honour in the desired position and place a piece of material (such as a handkerchief, sheet or pillowcase fabric) over top.
- Step 3: Press the iron straight down for 35-45 seconds with as much constant pressure as possible.
- Step 4: Turn the garment inside-out and repeat steps 2 & 3.
- Step 5: Allow the applique or embroidered patch to cool down.
- Step 6: Wear your Patch of Honour with pride, you hero you.