Designed to make use of the space below the handlebars, eliminating the need for a front rack. Handlebar Packs are made expressly to carry the light, compressible and bulky items of your long distance adventure, or multi-day bikepacking kit to create a larger and more balanced load on multi-day adventures or when tackling steep climbs and technical trails. Dimension Polyant VX21 is the main body fabric. This 4 layer laminated fabric offers a combination of superior waterproofness, light weight, ultra high abrasion and tear resistance, and low stretch. 600D Cordura is used in high abrasion areas to provide additional protection against friction and puncture and Woojin Kross buckles are used in the fastening system for enhanced reliability.
- Apidura Backcountry series - Lightweight, versatile and hardwearing, for technical riding on demanding, rugged terrain.
- Compact is ideal for endurance road racers and randonneurs
- Constructed from high quality materials and optimized for durability and weight
- Modular and customizable; this pack can be used standalone for minimalist applications, or expanded with an Accessory Pocket to provide a handy space for additional food, lightweight electronics, and other essentials
- Two-point handlebar attachment system, reinforced with anti-slip hypalon, for maximum stability and protect handlebars from abrasion
- Dual roll-top closures protect gear while providing maximum flexibility to adjust capacity according to rider needs
- Bungee cord tie down feature for added storage
- Reflective graphics and webbing detail to enhance rider safety