Tax Free Shopping

Whether you're shopping online or in-store, find out how to shop tax free.


Online Purchases

Prices include UK VAT at 20% where applicable. Some products, such as helmets and books, are not subject to UK VAT.

If we are exporting goods outside of the European Union, you do not have to pay the VAT amount included in the price. This is known as zero-rating.

Once you have selected your shipping country at the checkout, the tax will be automatically deducted if applicable.

If you are VAT registered in the European Union, we might also be able to zero-rate the sale. Please contact us for information about this.

Please note that duties and taxes may be payable on import into your country. This is outside of our control and something you should make enquiries about if you have any concerns.


In-store Purchases

We operate Tax Free Shopping through Global Blue.

If you visit the UK but live outside the EU and are going back home, are an EU resident leaving the EU for 12 months or more, or are a non-EU resident but work or study in the UK and are leaving the EU for 12 months or more, you can most likely get a VAT refund.

We will complete a refund form for you. You will need to show the goods, the completed form and your receipts to customs at the point when you leave the EU (this might not be in the UK).

Full details of how and where to do this are provided.