The Xpresso 6 is great for training and racing. Built for everyday use, the Xpresso 6 features a stainless steel top plate and a hollow steel axle. The IClic system offers hassle-free, easy and confident clip in. A low stack height, an oversized pedal platform and a carbon blade with 3 tensions settings make the 6 a very comfortable and efficient pedal.
- Automatic pre-opening of engagement mechanism
- Hollow steel axle and composite body with flexible carbon blade
- Oversized pedal platform 700 mm2 with interchangeable stainless steel plate
- SENSOR Adjustment of angular sensations, or 'feel'
- Q-Factor adjustment - setting of lateral foot position
- BIOPOSITION Concept - minimal distance sole to pedal axle (13.5mm)
- Angular float (+/-5°) and lateral float (2.5 mm)
- Release angle: 15°
- Cleats included
- Weight: 205g/pair