If torn between a conventional and aero road lid, this is your answer. Developed with Team Sky, the Kask Protone is an incredibly aerodynamic and top performing helmet, tested in the wind-tunnel and able to provide a really impressive efficiency. The Protone was designed to maintain aerodynamics and airflow in any common riding position, and however you move your head, it remains consistent.
The diminutive dimensions belie its spaciousness. Weighing in at 251g, the Protone uses 'Octo Fit' retention offering three-way adjustment, allowing you to move the pads vertically and laterally whilst a rotary dial tightens the headband shell. The comfy eco leather chinstray keeps everything secure.
- The tridimensional 3D DRY padding utilizes high technology for the best comfort and performance
- Removable and washable inner padding in Coolmax material
- Chin pad with eco-leather chinstrap; the anallergic and washable chinstrap is extremely comfortable and helps to avoid irritation of the skin
- The innovative in moulding technology, joining the inner polystyrene cap to the outer polycarbonate one, ensures a better shock absorption
- MIT Technology guarantees a higher safety and a complete protection thanks to the polycarbonate layer that covers the shell on the top, on the base ring and on the back
- Rubberised Micro Dial adjuster provides improved finger grip
- Floating cradle contact points combine internal gel pads for optimum comfort
- The Skeletal Brackets of the cradle have been designed and refined to provide the best fit and support whilst being as light as possible
- Inner padding fabric treated with antibacterial and antimicrobial Sanitized process
- M - 52-58 cm / L - 59-62 cm