Apidura Pack Amnesty at Condor
Free repairs for all Packs from 7th January to 30th January 2021
As devoted cyclists, Apidura design with their fellow riders in mind, and don’t compromise for cost, fashion or gimmicks. Each Pack is built to be used and to last, and is a trustworthy companion for any adventure, big or small. Their Packs have travelled the world, supported riders through ultra-distance races, cross-country tours and rides to the local shops alike.
Store Drop - how it works
1. If you pack is essential to you, you can drop it to the store, any time between 7th January to the 30th January
2. Apidura pick up your Pack and repair it, ready for more miles on the road.
3. We email you when the free repair is completed to let you know your Pack is ready for collection.
Stay home, get your pack repaired
You can post your Pack to us if you would prefer. You are responsible for the cost of the shipping and the shipping method. Please ensure you choose a method with the appropriate insurance for the value of your Apidura pack.
1. Post your pack to us. Please include your name and email address, and send to:Condor Cycles,
49-53 Gray's Inn Road
2. We can also ship it back to you once repaired. See our delivery costs and options here.
If you are unable to post the pack at this time or visit the store. Don't worry, the Amnesty will run again in the spring.
Despite being built to last, some Packs with particularly long and tough lives can show the scars. The bikepacking ethos for self-sufficiency makes repair the natural port of call and many bikepackers have already customised and fixed their kit in novel ways.
Apidura appreciates that not everyone feels confident making repairs themselves, so is offering Free Pack Repairs at Condor over the coming weeks. Rips will be patched, torn seams glued and broken zippers replaced. Apidura’s workshop team will take your damaged packs and return them to service for years to come - so all you need to worry about is planning the next adventure, not fabric glue, gear tape and sewing kits.
Need to make your own repairs mid-trip? Follow Apidura's Repair guide for fixing zippers, worn threads and holes. Read the repair guide.