Here's our new game. It's all about handling and finding the final point at which the tyres grip. It may look easy, but you'll see.
1. Place 4 markers on a flattish patch of short grass
2. Cones should be a couple of bike lengths apart
3. Ride in a circle as a group at an easy controlled pace
4. Front rider 'chips off' and riding faster than the group
5. Front rider must try to reach the back of the group
6. When the rider re-joins the group, let the group know.
7.The new leader can now take their turn to ride off the front.
The smaller the circle, the dizzier you will feel.
If you don't have cones, bags, trees, pile of jumpers will all do a good job.