Condor Cycles Limited ("Condor") will provide a warranty of 36 months*, from the date of purchase, for any bicycle frames purchased from Condor, and 12 months, from the date of purchase, for any parts or accessories purchased from Condor (save for Condition (e) below).
(a) This warranty will not be valid for/does not cover:
- accidental or deliberate damage;
- damage caused by any fair wear and tear;
- damage caused by reckless, illegal or inappropriate use of the item;
- any attempt to repair the item by any party other than Condor or any attempt to modify or adapt any parts or the bicycle frame;
- your failure to follow the proper operations and maintenance as advised by Condor;
(b) Any items returned under this warranty to Condor must be reasonably clean when returned and free from excessive dirt;
(c) If while dealing with a valid warranty claim, Condor finds other parts, that need replacing which are not covered by the warranty Condor will replace these non-warranty items where necessary in order to rebuild the bike to a safe and proper working condition at your expense;
(d) If upon reasonable inspection of the returned item, Condor determines that a valid warranty claim has been made, Condor will either repair the faulty item or provide a replacement product of equal value;
(e) Perishable goods are excluded from this warranty. For the purpose of this warranty perishable goods include but are not limited to tyres, tubes, chains, brakes, brake pads, sprockets, chains, cables, handlebar tape and clothing.
If you believe the item you have purchased under this warranty is faulty please contact Condor by no later than the last day of this warranty. Any claims received after the last day of the warranty will not be valid.
Proof of purchase is required for all warranty claims. This warranty is not transferable. This warranty is offered as an additional benefit and does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
* From 1 January 2013 onwards. Prior to this, a period of 24 months warranty on bicycle frames is provided.